University of Melbourne Victoria
- Buy ticketsFriday 21 August 2015, 5pmUMFC Film Festival
- Buy ticketsFriday 21 August 2015, 7pmPlanning Atlantis
- Buy tickets21–22 August 2015Relationshit
- Buy ticketsSaturday 22 August 2015, 6pmWash Your Hands
- Buy tickets21–23 August 2015All the Time
- Buy tickets21–23 August 2015____day Night’s Dream
- Buy tickets21–23 August 2015Don’t Feed the Animals
- Buy ticketsSunday 23 August 2015, 9pmWe'll Get It Done One Day
- Buy tickets21–24 August 2015The Inevitable Death of Cassie Summers
- Buy tickets22–24 August 2015UMMTA Explorations 1: Anna Next Door and Lay Down Sally
- Buy tickets23–24 August 2015Dogshrine
- Buy tickets21–24 August 2015I Am Half Dog, All Hate
- Buy tickets22–25 August 2015UMMTA Explorations 2: Through the Looking Glass and HairyTale
- Buy tickets24–25 August 2015C*nt
- Buy tickets23–26 August 2015Black Armchair
- Buy tickets24–26 August 2015Terrorism
- Buy tickets24–26 August 2015Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot
- Buy tickets25–27 August 2015Gathering
- Book tickets25–27 August 2015Athens Reborn
- Buy tickets25–28 August 2015The Nun and The Highwayman
- Buy tickets26–28 August 2015Toro
- Buy tickets26–29 August 2015Sediment / Elbow to Public Symphisis
- Buy tickets26–29 August 2015Sparkle Tits and Glitter Nips
- Buy tickets27–29 August 2015Impetus/Tarsier
- Buy tickets27–29 August 2015PM
- Buy tickets27–29 August 2015Rubi and Rudi
- Buy tickets27–29 August 2015The Midnight Club
Mudfest is the University of Melbourne’s biennial arts festival run by UMSU. From humble beginnings in 1990, it has grown into the largest student arts festival in Australia. As a festival committed to showcasing diverse and original artwork, Mudfest has become an important part of Melbourne’s emerging arts scene.
Consistently attracting crowds in the thousands, Mudfest is the perfect platform for students to find an audience for their practice. Since 2011, the festival has been run by students with the assistance of industry professionals.
This year’s festival will take place on the 20 – 29 of August 2015.
The Mudfest team acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work, learn and celebrate. We pay our respect to their elders past and present.
Presenter of Mudfest 2015.
Event Terms and Conditions
|Refunds||Mudfest does not offer refunds for this event|
|Exchanges||Mudfest offers exchanges for this event, please contact them directly|
|Booking fees||Please contact Chookas for more details on the booking fees for this event.|